Resilience After Dark, book 25 in the Gansett Island Series, is a bestseller hitting the USA Today list at no. 28.
In this latest ferry ride to Gansett we follow Jace and Cindy who are both hoping to overcome demons from their past and have a second chance at a happily ever after.
“Even though this is book 25 in the series there will always be room for more on my kindle.” 5 stars from Jill on Amazon.Marie has said before that Gansett had a rather inauspicious beginning, with every publisher in the romance business rejecting Maid for Love. The second she was able to publish this series on her own, Marie did it, and the rest, as they say, is history! Gansett Island is her bestselling series, and with readers clamoring for more after Resilience After Dark, there’s still no end in sight!
Marie appeared on The Self-Publishing Show with Mark Dawson covering several topics including:
- How independent publishing makes room for small sub-genres that might not otherwise get published
- Marie’s relationship with her readers and their importance in her publishing world
- The Marie Force reader weekends
- Trying to keep track of a story world when you’re a discovery writer
- The value of the daily habit of writing 2000 words
- The discipline required to work at home as a full-time writer How writing changes as the author ages