Sign Up for Marie's Newsletter
Sign up for Marie's postal mailing list.
June 24-26, 2016: Third Annual Reader Weekend in Rhode Island. More details coming soon!
Coming in ebook and audio:
Welcome to Vermont and the Green Mountain Series, featuring the Abbott family, proprietors of the Green Mountain Country Store. This series was inspired by a story I saw on the NBC News about the real-life Vermont Country Store and the Orton family that owns it. I was fascinated by the story of a modern-day family running an old-fashioned country store in the mountains of Vermont. After a memorable weekend in Vermont in which I visited both of the stores locations—and managed to spend too much money at both stops—I was hooked on the idea. I went home and wrote the first three chapters of All You Need Is Love, which was released in February 2014. Since then, the Abbott/Stillman/Coleman clan has stolen the hearts of readers, and Fred the Moose has earned himself a cult following. Hope you enjoy the Green Mountain Series!
Books in Order
The Green Mountain books are each stand-alone stories, but you would enjoy them more if you read them in order. Click on the link for each book to access ebook, print and audio purchase links as well as excerpts and other information about the books.
- Book 1: All You Need Is Love
- Book 2: I Want to Hold Your Hand
- Book 3: I Saw Her Standing There
- Book 4: And I Love Her
- Book 4.5: You'll Be Mine, Will and Cam's Wedding Novella
- Book 5: It's Only Love
- Book 6: Ain't She Sweet
Green Mountain Extras!
- View a map of Butler, Vermont.
- Join the Green Mountain Reader Group to be among the first to hear news about the series and to participate in giveaways.
- Shop for Green Mountain Merchandise, including Fred the Moose!
- Check out music from Marie's books.
- Get information about visiting Vermont to see the places that inspired the series, including the Vermont Country Store.