Bring Marie to your group either through a remote online course or in person. Contact her directly about speaking engagements and workshop opportunities.
“Finally! Someone willing to share the secrets of her success! Marie answered every question, for three straight hours, and covered everything from social media and promotion to the changes in the publishing industry. So many of our members walked away energized and ready to write. We’ll definitely invite her back to Austin!” —Sloane Calder, President, RWA Austin Chapter
“Marie’s Self-Pub 101 is chocked full of information, hints, suggestion and advice for writers at all levels. Generous with her knowledge, Marie shares her own experiences and expertise to help writers decide if self-publishing is for them and how to get started.” —Terri Brisbin, VP, RWA Valley Force Chapter
Upcoming Author Events
- Sept 15: Ask Me Anything virtual chat with Romantic Women’s Fiction RWA Chapter.
- Nov. 10: In-Person visit to San Francisco RWA Chapter.
Events scheduled in 2019:
- Jan. 7-13: Self-Pub 101 Virtual Workshop for the RWA Heart of Carolina Chapter.
- Feb. 4-11: Marketing & Publicity 101 Virtual Workshop for the RWA Heart of Carolina Chapter.
- Feb. 9: In-person visit to West Houston RWA Chapter.
- April 20: In-person visit to the Las Vegas RWA Chapter.
- June 14-15: Save the date for the Sixth Annual Reader Weekend in RI!
Events scheduled in 2020:
- Save the date for the Kickin’ it in Key West Author Event in Key West, FL. More details coming closer to the event.