Bring Marie to your group either through a remote online course or in person. Contact her directly about speaking engagements and workshop opportunities.
“Finally! Someone willing to share the secrets of her success! Marie answered every question, for three straight hours, and covered everything from social media and promotion to the changes in the publishing industry. So many of our members walked away energized and ready to write. We’ll definitely invite her back to Austin!” —Sloane Calder, President, RWA Austin Chapter
Upcoming Author Events
Events scheduled in 2017:
- Dec. 2: Keynote speaker, panel moderator and book signing at RI Authors Expo. Click here for more information.
Events scheduled in 2018:
- Jan. 7-13: Writing Multiple Series Virtual Workshop for RWA Heart of Carolina Chapter.
- Feb. 3: In-person Visit to Valley Forge RWA Chapter in Philadelphia, PA.
- Feb. 19-23: Writing Multiple Series Virtual Workshop for Saguaro Romance Writers RWA Chapter.
- April 1-4: Marketing & Publicity Virtual Workshop for Beau Monde RWA Chapter.
- April 21: Skype session with Iowa RWA Chapter.
- April 28: In-person visit to Valley of the Sun RWA Chapter in Glendale, AZ.
- May 8: Kickin’ it in Key West Author Event in Key West, FL. EVENT CANCELED—the event has been canceled due to Irma and rescheduled for 2020. More info coming closer to the 2020 event.
- May 19: Online presentation to Space Coast RWA Chapter.
- July 18-21: RWA Conference in Denver, CO.
- Sept 15: Ask Me Anything virtual chat with Romantic Women’s Fiction RWA Chapter.
- Nov. 10: In-Person visit to San Francisco RWA Chapter.
Events scheduled in 2019:
- Feb. 9: In-person visit to West Houston RWA Chapter.