Audiobook Production Through ACX Workshop
The audiobook audience is growing, and when audiobooks are well produced they can generate substantial revenue and bring new followers to your work. But how does the self-published author get into audio, and what are the keys to production and distribution of your audiobook? This workshop will highlight the steps to successful audiobook publication through Amazon’s ACX platform. Don’t be afraid to take the plunge!
Complete and submit the form below and you’ll be directed to the payment screen. Once paid, we will send you a confirmation with details to access the workshop which will be presented in a password protected web page with downloadable PDF files for each topic.
- What is ACX?
- Book Profile and Production Decisions
- Narrators, Producers and Auditions
- Scheduling and Submitting an Offer
- Script Preparation, Production and Review of Audio Files
- Building your Audience
- Is It Worth It? A Case Study on Pay Back on Your Investment
If you have any questions on the information presented in this course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.